KUINI MUFFIN (A KEEPER)
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Che Mat Gebu
70g caster sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence (I added)
110g flour *
1 teaspoon baking powder * (sift both ingredients marked *)
30ml fresh milk
50g kuini - diced and coat with 1/2 tablespoon flour
sliced kuini for the topping
1. Pre heat oven at 180 C. Line the muffin cups with paperliners. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla essence. Continue beating till light and fluffy.
3. Add flour alternately with milk, starting and ending with flour.
4. Fold in the diced kuini.
5. Spoon the batter into the prepared cups, 3/4 full. Place 2 slices of kuini on top.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or till golden brown.
7. Remove from the oven and place onto a wire rack to cool. Ready to serve.
Have a nice day!