A KEEPER (12) Advertisement (5) Airfryer (1) announcement (4) Apam (21) Articles (3) Awards (24) Beef (7) Bread (139) Brownies (15) Cakes (134) Charity (6) Chicken (18) Chiffon (13) Contest (6) Cookies (71) Crafts (1) Cuppies Design (56) Dedication (57) Dessert (4) Donut (6) Drinks (10) Egg (1) Equipments (6) Fish (6) Flashback (1) Fondant (1) Gifts (1) Health (4) Healthmenu (2) HELP (2) Information (4) Ingredients (7) Islam (4) Jalan-jalan Cari Makan (2) Kuih-muih (113) Lauk-pauk (131) MANUALS (2) Muffins (41) MY BOOK (3) Orders (3) Pasta (17) Phillips AirFryer (2) Phillips Pressure Cooker HD2137 (2) Pies n Pastry (21) Pies/Pastry/Puffs (5) Pudding (10) Ramblings (25) Rice n Noodles (63) Seafood (7) Snacks (40) Step-by-Step (15) Stories (14) Tag (9) Trips (12) Vegetables (7) Video (3) Western (15)
Monday, May 27, 2019
Source : Noni
300 g butter
400 g flour (I took out 1/4 cup)
130 g cornflour
100 g icing sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1/2 egg white ~ beat till fluffy
90 g icing sugar
1 tablespoon cornflour
To scribble :
Scoop a bit of the topping above and mix with cocoa powder or you can also use chocolate emulco
1. Sift flour and cornflour. Set aside.
2. Beat butter and icing sugar till well combined. Add in vanilla essence.
3. Add in flour, bit by bit till soft dough is formed.
4. Roll dough 1/2 cm thick and cut using a heart shape cookie cutter. Arrange on a tray.
5. Using your finger, spread the topping on top of each cookie.
6. Use a clean toothpick and dip into the cocoa mixture and scribble on top of the white spread.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 150 C. Just use the bottom heat to ensure the top doesn't browned that much. Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes.
What I did...
1. I used margarine.
2. There's a lot of balance for the topping. I normally use 3/4 recipe for the topping, and that should do it.
3. For the cocoa mixture, I added a few drops of brown coloring to give it a darker color.
Friday, May 24, 2019
1 cup caster sugar (130g)
3 cups flour (320g)
10 oz margarine (288g)
2 egg yolks
1 box of Cornflakes
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Cream margarine and sugar using a wooden spoon till well mixed.
2. Add in egg yolks. Add in vanilla essence and baking powder. Stir to mix.
3. Add in some crushed cornflakes into the mixture. Stir.
4. Add in flour (sifted), a little at a time till a soft dough is formed.
5. Using a 1 teaspoon measuring spoon, scoop the dough and roll it in the slightly crushed cornflakes.
Make into a small ball and arrange the coated dough on the baking tray.
6. Place a small piece of diced cherry on top of each cookie.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 150C, fan on for 20 to 25 minutes. If baking 2 trays at one time,
switch the trays position after half time baking.
Written and posted by MamaFaMi at 11:50 PM