A KEEPER (13) Advertisement (5) Airfryer (1) announcement (4) Apam (21) Articles (3) Awards (24) Beef (7) Bread (140) Brownies (15) Cakes (134) Charity (6) Chicken (18) Chiffon (13) Contest (6) Cookies (72) Crafts (1) Cuppies Design (56) Dedication (57) Dessert (4) Donut (6) Drinks (10) Egg (1) Equipments (6) Fish (6) Flashback (1) Fondant (1) Gifts (1) Health (4) Healthmenu (2) HELP (2) Information (4) Ingredients (7) Islam (4) Jalan-jalan Cari Makan (2) Kuih-muih (113) Lauk-pauk (131) MANUALS (2) Muffins (41) MY BOOK (3) Orders (3) Pasta (17) Phillips AirFryer (2) Phillips Pressure Cooker HD2137 (2) Pies n Pastry (21) Pies/Pastry/Puffs (5) Pudding (10) Ramblings (25) Rice n Noodles (63) Seafood (7) Snacks (40) Step-by-Step (15) Stories (14) Tag (9) Trips (12) Vegetables (7) Video (3) Western (15)
Friday, April 17, 2020
250g high protein flour/bread flour
a pinch of salt
1 whole egg
90ml chilled water from the fridge
4g instant dried yeast (Saf Instant)
For the topping :
Sweet onion - sliced thinly
Olives - sliced
Green capsicum - julienned
Method : Using a mixer
1. Into the mixer bowl, add in high protein flour, sugar and salt. Turn on the mixer with dough hook attached, on low speed.
2. Add in the egg. Increase the speed to medium.
3. Add water a little at a time and knead till the dough is incorporated.
4. Add in the margarine. Continue kneading till well combined.
5. Add in yeast and knead till you get a soft and elastic dough with a window pane effect.
6. Remove the dough from the mixer and divide into two.
7. Roll the dough to a 1/2 cm thick and place them on a baking tray. Prick the surface of the rolled dough using a fork.
8. Spread the spagetti sauce and arrange the toppings to your liking.
9. Cover the baking tray with a clean plastic bag till the dough rises.
10. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 20 to 25 minutes. Different oven may have different settings.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
INGREDIENTS A :
1 1/4 cups brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Then add ingredients B.
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup cornflour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon sodium bicarbonate
6 tablespoons cooking oil
- Mix well all the above.
- Add in 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator
- Drop a spoonful of batter on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Make sure to place them evenly spaced.
- Bake in a preheated fan oven at 150C for 25 minutes.
- Leave to cool and keep in an airtight container.