ASAM PEDAS IKAN TENGGIRI RASAKITA
Posted by MamaFaMi
3 pieces ikan tenggiri
1/2 onion - sliced
1 clove garlic - sliced
1/2 inci ginger - knocked
3 tablespoons Sambal Tumis Rasakita
1 tomato - quartered
salt to taste
1. Heat a bit of cooking oil in a pot. Add in the sliced onion and garlic and ginger. Saute till fragrant and brown.
2. Add Sambal Tumis Rasakita and turmeric powder. Stir well.
3. Add in the tamarind juice, kaffir leaves and fish.
4. When fish is half cooked, pour in enough water. Add salt and let it simmer.
5. Add in tomato and let it simmer for another minute or two. Remove from heat and ready to serve
Have a nice day!