BAKED SALMON PASTA
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Instagram 1mas2ra
1 1/2 cups macaroni
1 onion - diced small
1/2 cup fresh shitake mushrooms - diced small
1/4 cup diced red capsicum
1/4 cup diced yellow capsicum
1/4 cup diced green capsicum
1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
1 cup smoked salmon - flake it
2 tablespoons margarine
2 tablespoons flour
2 cups milk (depends on how thick you want the texture to be. More if you want it to be slightly runny)
grated cheddar cheese - lots (I simply use whatever cheese available)
1. Boil the macaroni till soft. Drained and keep aside.
2. Saute onion and musrooms. Add in chilli flakes Once soft, add in the capsicums and salt to taste. Add in the salmon as well. Stir to mix. Remove from heat. Keep aside.
3. To prepare the roux : Melt margarine in a saucepan. Mix in flour and whisk on low heat. Slowly add in milk and whisk till smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour the boiled macaroni into the prepared roux. Add in the salmon mixture. Stir to mix. (You can add grated cheese into the mixture if you like. I didn't)
5. Spoon enough mixture into the prepared silicone moulds. Grate generous amount of cheese on top.
6. Airfied it at 170 C for 10 minutes.
7. Ready to serve. Enjoy!
1mas2ra baked hers in a big casserole at 170 C for 30 minutes, or until the cheese has changed colour
Have a nice day!