Source : MamaFaMi
1 1/2 tablespoons margarine (I used Planta Margarine)
2 cloves garlic - minced
A dash of dried oregano
1. Slice the french baguettes. Make sure do not cut through. Place it on an aluminium foil.
2. In a small bowl, mix margarine, garlic and dried oregano.
3. Spread the mixture onto each sides of the sliced baguettes.
4. Wrap the baguettes.
5. Airfry the garlic bread for 8 minutes on 160 C. Remove from the Airfryer and open the foil. Airfry for another 2 minutes or so. Ready to serve.
* Note : I used Phillips Airfryer. You can also bake these in the oven.