BUTTERMILK BANANA BLUEBERRY BREAD
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Chungah
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1/4 cup buttermilk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup blueberries
|Credit to my hubby's nephew for this photo. I gave them these to try..|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat four 5 3/4-inch mini loaf pans with nonstick spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter and sugar on medium-high until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
5, Beat in eggs, buttermilk and vanilla until well combined.
6. Beat in bananas until well combined.
7. Gradually add flour mixture to the sugar mixture at low speed, beating just until incorporated.
8. Add blueberries and gently toss to combine.
9. Scoop the batter evenly into the loaf pans.
10. Place into oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
11. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before inverting the cake onto a wire rack.
Baking in Phillips Airfryer :
Set the temperature to 160 C and turn on the Airfryer to 10 minutes. When the light indicator goes off, remove the Airfryer basket and place the baking pan into the basket. Place it back into the Airfryer and turn the timing knob to 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove the basket from the Airfryer. Cover the cake pan with a piece of aluminium foil. Shiny side down. Place it back in the Airfryer and set to another 5 minutes or so. When the timer goes off. Just leave the cake in the airfryer for another 5 minutes before removing to cool on a wire rack.
Have a nice day!