Remember this entry where I said I just could not decide between Phillips Airfryer and Tefal ActiFry. Well actually I didn't have to wait that long before I was shown what to choose. That very same day, after posting the entry here, I went downstairs to fold the clothes. My hands simply took the TV remote control and turned on the TV. And what channel sould be showing that time, but the Go Shop Channel. And what do they HAPPENED to be promoting that time? Yes... Phillips Airfryer! I guess my prayers been answered.
And for the first experiment, this is what I had tried.... I've reduced the baking time and the cupcakes were moist enough.
RED VELVET CUPCAKES
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Phillips Airfryer Recipes
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon red food coloring
3/4 cup buttermilk (fresh milk mixed with 1 tablespoon vinegar)
3/4 teaspoon baking soda + 1 teaspoon vinegar
1. Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt into a bowl. Set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl of a cake mixer, beat butter, sugar and vanilla until combined.
3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
4. Add in the red food coloring.
5. Alternately add flour mixture and buttermilk to egg mixture. Stir until combined.
5. Mix baking soda and vinegar. Add to batter, beat just until combined.
6. Scoop the batter into the prepared muffin cups lined with papercups to about 2/3 full.
7. Place the cups onto the Airfryer's basket.
8. Preheat the Airfryer to 160C.
9. Bake for 11 minutes. Remove from Airfryer and let it cool completely.
10. Decorate with icing of your choice.
Have a nice day!