DAGING MASAK MERAH
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Chef Hanieliza
500g tender beef - sliced thinly
5 tablsepoons tomato ketchup
5 tablespoons chillie sauce
salt to taste
Ingredients : (to be sliced)
1 Holland onion
3 garlic cloves
3 cm ginger
2 fresh red chillies
2 fresh green chillies
1. Marinate the beef with salt and turmeric. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a skillet. Add in the beef and stir fry till beef is tender.
3. Add in the tomato ketchup and chillie sauce. Mix well.
4. Add in the sliced ingredients. Stir to mix.
5. Once the beef is cooked thoroughly, remove from heat.
6. Serve with white rice. Enjoy!
This dish was prepared quite sometimes back. I thought I had added some red food coloring to the beef but I was not so sure! Huhuhu...
Have a nice day!