Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Lina.J
1 cup rice (I used Basmati rice)
1/2 inch fresh ginger - bruised
3 cloves garlic - chopped
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 stalk lemon grass
a pinch of salt
1. Wash rice and rinse. Add ginger and enough water. Place on the stove on medium fire, It is much easier to use a rice cooker.
2. Heat cooking oil in a small pan. Add chopped garlic. Fry till golden brown and till fragrant.
3. Pour the garlic together with the oil into the boiling rice.
4. Add salt to taste and lemon grass.
5. Leave to cook. Enjoy.
6. I've served this rice with SAMBAL AYAM BERSANTAN
Have a nice day!