A friend sent this and I thought it's very motivating. Be encouraged :
Heavy rains remind us of challenges in life. Never ask for a lighter rain. Just pray to Allah for a better umbrella. - That is attitude!
Life is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship, it's not how we care in the beginning, but how much we care till the very end.
Some people alwas throw stones in your path. It depends on what you make with them. A Wall or a Bridge? - Remember you are the architect of your life.
Search for a good heart, but don't search for a beautiful face. Coz beautiful things are not always good, but good things are always beautiful.
It’s not important to hold all the good cards in life. But it’s important how well you play with the cards you hold.
Often when we lose all hope & think this is the end, Remember Allah and pray, it’s just a bend, not the end.' - Have faith and have a successful life.
One of the basic differences between Allah and humans is, Allah gives, gives and forgives. But the human gets, gets, gets and forgets. Be thankful in life...
SWEET AND SOUR BEEF
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : CHEF HANIELIZA
Ingredients A :
500g topside beef - sliced
1 teaspoon turmeric powder
salt to taste
2 tablsepoons cooking oil
5 tablespoons tomato sauce
5 tablespoons chillie sauce
Fresh tomatoes - cut to wedges
Ingredients B (to be sliced) :
1 Holland onion
3 cloves garlic
1 1/2 inch fresh ginger
2 fresh red chillies
some green bird eye chillies
1. Marinate the sliced beef with salt and turmeric. Meanwhile prepare the other ingredients.
2. Heat the wok and add cooking oil. When oil is ready, add in the marinated beef. Cook till meat is tender.
3. Pour in the tomato sauce and the chillie sauce. Add water if the gravy is a bit too thick.
4. Add in the sliced ingredients. Stir. Add salt and zeal to taste.
5. Put in the tomato and give it a quick stir for a minute or two. Remove from heat.
6. Garnish with some spring onion and serve with plain white rice. Enjoy!
Thank you to Chef Hanieliza for the simple yet lovely recipe. By the way, Chef Hanieliza will be at Book Expo Putrajaya this Saturday 1st November, 2014. All the best Kak Liza dearie....
Have a nice day!