What's with the RM10... Well to some, this note is just worth ten ringgit, but to me, this particular ten ringgit note is priceless... it was given to me by my daughter, Fatin, out of her allowance.
Fatin had worked with her Mak Chu for two weeks. The first week she came back with her first allowance, she had given her grandmother a piece of the red note. The grandma was so happy. I told Fatin, for that, she'll be remembered forever, as the first grandchild to give her money. The amount doesn't matter but the thoughts that counts.
From her second week's allowance, she had given her dad and mom a taste of it. Thank you my darling girl. Hugs and kisses......
PANDAN RAISINS BREAD
Source : Chef Khoo See Yew
350g high protein flour
5g milk powder
2.5g bread improver
50g castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
200g cold water
6g instant yeast
few drops pandan essence
green food coloring
20g santan powder
150g raisins (soak for 1 hour, drained)
1. Combine all B and add in A.
2. When it forms almost a dough, add in butter and knead till it forms soft and smooth dough. Add in soaked raisins, mix well.
3. Cover and prove for 30 minutes.
4. Divide into 50g each and arrange in a baking tray.
5. After the dough had doubled the size, brush with egg wash and sprinkle some dessicated coconut on top.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 to 25 minutes or till golden brown.
I used my bread maker to do the job!
Have a nice day everyone!