Mama has not been behaving lately. She's been sleeping late these few days. And yesterday, hubby had a few words to say... enough to make her 'wake up'! Luckily he didn't ask for any show cause letter... or then, I'll have to crack my head to think of the 1001 reasons to write in there! Haahaha.... So maybe tonight, I have to start behaving and will try to log off by 11.00 pm. Oh me oh my...Ya Allah, please give me enough strength to do this... hihii... poyo je, macam nak pergi medan perjuangan pulak!
Anyway, these were what I did yesterday....
Didn't snap any photos for lunch. As always asam pedas asam pedas and more asam pedas. That's what I get when Syahmi is clever enough to eat asam pedas and fell in love with it! For the past 2 weeks, our dinner had been very simple and normally it's not rice. Syahmi had asked for Sausage Breadrolls and here they are....
Bought a packet of hotdog breads from Giant the day before. Syahmi wanted Coney Dog but I didn't get the chance to do it for him. Well not that I didn't have that chance but more like I am lazy! Haha... But yesterday night, an idea popped in my head, to make use of whatever's available in my refrigerator and with least effort needed, I made this new menu of mine. I am sorry if there are such recipe similar to this, I didn't mean to take credit for it but what I did was totally whatever that came to mind yesterday. I present you this...... how's the name? Catchy huh? Ahakss....
ROTI TANGKAP MUAT
1 hotdog roll
3 tablespoons currypuff filling
1 egg ~ lightly beaten
a bit of butter
a bit of oil
To garnish :
cabbage ~ thinly sliced
lettuce ~ thinly sliced
Thai Sweet Chillie
1. Cut the hotdog roll into half.
2. Mix the currypuff filling with eggs.
3. Spread some butter on the rolls.
4. Heat a bit of oil in a non-stick skillet. When the oil is hot, pour in the currypuff mixture. Let it cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Place the sliced rolls on top of the filling. The inside part facing the filling. Leave for a few minutes so that the filling will stick to the rolls.
6. Turn it upside down and leave for another minute or two.
7. Remove from the skillet and garnish with cabbage, lettuce, thousand island and thai sweet chillie.
8. Ready to serve... yummy!
Have a nice day everyone!