Jumaa mubarak to all....
I didn't log off yesterday! Mama didn't behave again? Oh no no no...in fact I behaved VERY WELL. yesterday. I
Yesterday evening, I came across this recipe at Jun's Blog . Since the recipe looks simple, I decided to try it out. Ate it with sambal ikan bilis. Thank you Jun for promoting and to MommaMia of MyResipi for sharing the recipe with us..
Source : MommaMia of MyResipi
3 cups flour ~ sifted
2 teaspoons instant dried yeast
3 teaspoons salt
3 tablespoons castor sugar
3 tablespoon butter (room temperature)
1/4 cup water (amount may vary. I adjusted this amount. I used more)
1. Place flour, instant dried yeast, salt, castor sugar, butter and egg in a mixing bowl.
2. Add water a little at a time until a smooth and soft dough is formed.
3. Leave the dough to rest for 30 minutes. Covered.
4. Roll the dough to 1 cm thickness and cut whichever way you like.
5. Fry till golden brown. Remove from oil and onto the kitchen towel.
6. Serve with Sambal Ikan Bilis
Have a safe weekend everyone!