EASY PIZZA DOUGH
Source : Puan Noor Abdul Rahim
½ tablespoon caster sugar
1½ cups lukewarm water
11g instant dried yeast
4 cups bread flour
1¼ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon dried oregano
Breadmaker method :
1. Mix sugar, lukewarm water and yeast in a small bowl and let it stand for 15 minutes or till frothy.
2. Pour the mixture into the breadmaker pan. Top it with flour, salt and dried oregano.
3. Set your BM to dough setting and turn it on. I used set 13 on my Empress Breadmaker (old model).
4. Once the dough is just incorporated, add in the olive oil. Let the BM do it's job which will take about 1½ hours on this setting.
5. Remove the dough onto a floured surface. Dough will be quite sticky so make sure you have enough flour to deal with the dough. It will be a great help if you have a dough cutter too.
6. If you want to make a regular size pizza, then divide the dough into 2 equal portions. I did one extra large sized pizza. Roll the dough to the thickness you please.
7. Place the dough onto a baking tray. Prick the surface of the piza with a fork. Grate some mozarella cheese on top.
8. Spread some spagetti sauce on top. Arrange the pepperoni on top, then the sliced black olives.
9. Grate more mozarella cheese on top.
10. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 25 minutes.
11. Bring out the pizza from the oven, grate more mozarella cheese on top and bake for another 5 minutes just to let the cheese melts.
12. Ready to serve. Enjoy.