KUIH BAKAR PANDAN
Source 1: Wendy Inkk
Source 2 : Makcikmanggis
3 grade B eggs
¼ teaspoon salt
125ml water + pandan essence
250ml pure coconut milk
2 drops of green food coloring
140g plain flour
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1 tablespoon butter or coconut oil
1. Combine eggs, sugar, pandan water, salt, coconut milk and green food coloring in a blender. Turn on the blender.
2. Turn off the blender and add flour. Using a spatula, stir the flour into the mixture. Place the lid back and blend again till smooth.
3. Preheat oven at 180C. Put your baking mould into the oven during preheating.
4. When the oven is done preheating, open the door of the oven and carefully put the butter onto the pan.
5. Remove the pan from the oven and swirl the pan to let the melted butter cover the pan’s inner surface (or you can use a brush to get it all over). Be quick, don’t let the pan cool down too much.
6. Pour the batter into the hot pan. Sprinkle sesame seeds over.
7. Return pan to the oven and bake for 5 minutes, then lower the heat to 160C. Bake it for 40 to 45 minutes.
8. Turn the heat up to 200C and bake for another 10 minutes until the color reaches your preference.
9. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool down TOTALLY before slicing