Posted by : MamaFaMi
Adapted from : 1 Hari 1 Resepi Chef Hanieliza
1 packet (500g) yellow fresh noodles - washed and rinsed
1 teaspoon thick soya sauce (I used Jalen brand)
5 tablespoons tomato ketchup (I used Kimball brand)
5 tablespoons chille sauce (I used Kimball brand)
3 tablespoons oyster sauce (I used Kimball brand)
5 pieces kaffir leaves
5 bird eye chillies - bashed
3 cloves garlic - chopped
1 onion - sliced
1 cup water
2 pieces tomyam cube (I used Maggi brand)
3 tablespoons corn oil
300 g chicken fillet - cut to small pieces
100 g squids - cut into ring shape
1 piece carrot
10 pieces green peas
3 pieces young corns
1 tomato - quartered
1 fresh red chillie - sliced
crispy fried onion - to garnish
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add in chopped garlic and sliced onion. Saute till fragrant.
2. Add in chicken and squid. Stir.
3. Add in carrots and young corns. Stir. Pour in the soya sauce, tomato ketchup, chillie sauce, oyster sauce and water. Bring to boil.
4. Add green peas, tomato, fresh red chillie and kaffir leaves.
5. Let it boil then add in the yellow fresh noodles. Stir to mix well.
6. Garnish with crispy fried onion and ready to serve. Enjoy!
When I cook, I didn't actually follow the amount exactly. I just pour in as my heart desire. Hahaha
Have a nice day!