Search This Blog

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Mee Padprik


Mee Padprik
Posted by : MamaFaMi
Adapted from : 1 Hari 1 Resepi Chef Hanieliza


Ingredients :

1 packet (500g) yellow fresh noodles - washed and rinsed
1 teaspoon thick soya sauce (I used Jalen brand)
5 tablespoons  tomato ketchup (I used Kimball brand)
5 tablespoons chille sauce (I used Kimball brand)
3 tablespoons oyster sauce (I used Kimball brand)
5 pieces kaffir leaves
5 bird eye chillies - bashed
3 cloves garlic - chopped
1 onion - sliced
1 cup water
2 pieces tomyam cube (I used Maggi brand)
3 tablespoons corn oil

300 g chicken fillet - cut to small pieces
100 g squids - cut into ring shape
1 piece carrot
10 pieces green peas
3 pieces young corns
1 tomato - quartered
1 fresh red chillie - sliced

crispy fried onion - to garnish

Method : 

1. Heat oil in a wok. Add in chopped garlic and sliced onion. Saute till fragrant.
2. Add in chicken and squid. Stir.
3. Add in carrots and young corns. Stir. Pour in the soya sauce, tomato ketchup, chillie sauce, oyster sauce and water. Bring to boil.
4. Add green peas, tomato, fresh red chillie and kaffir leaves.
5. Let it boil then add in the yellow fresh noodles. Stir to mix well.
6. Garnish with crispy fried onion and ready to serve. Enjoy!

Note :
When I cook, I didn't actually follow the amount exactly. I just pour in as my heart desire. Hahaha



Have a nice day!

6 comments:

  1. Knock knock..Assalam,good morning
    Awai kan mak teh..heh heh, i had a feeling yesterday ,yg mamafami akan post something special today,
    So here i am...
    Betui ,kalu u follow yr heart..semua rasa great...
    This 4 breakfast? Awesome..one of Don many favs....
    I thought u've forgotten abt Don...
    Dah convey yr salam...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam Sis...
      How was your day? Tadi pagi dah baca komen sis, tapi masa tu dok kalut nak keluar. Tu yang tak jawab-jawab tu. Hihihi.. macam ada telepathy pulak. Tapi janganlah letak harapan tinggi menggunung lak ye. Sedih lak kita kalau termengecewakan sis nanti. Kita ni bukan blogger tegar. Blogger suam suam kuku je.

      This wasn't my breakfast. Made these quite sometimes back, for my mom's iftar. Tapi sebab kemalasan melanda, tak adalah update kat blog till today :D

      Mana boleh lupa kat Don. Kan Don kannnn? ;)

      Delete
  2. Hello Mama! This mee padprik looks superb! I look at the noodles and I look at the ingredients, tak rasa pun I know ni pasti sedap. It looks good and by the way, that is a pretty bowl! Jangan marah....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai Phong Hong...
      Hahaha.... cantik bowl eh? Pssttt... got it for free. Beli 2 ubat gigi fresh and white. Hahaha... free iklan for them! Patut kasi I dua bowl kan? Hahaha

      Delete
  3. first time dengar mee padprik...ingatkan lauk pauk jer ada masakan padprik

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time dengar Mee Padprik hehe.
    Mee ni memang kuah sikit ye mama?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!