Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Kak Anim via Kak Wan
1 egg (grade B)
a bit of salt
chill water (if necessary)
Store bought pineapple jam filling
1. Break the egg into a mixing bowl.
2. Add in butter, ghee and salt. Mix well using a wooden ladle.
3. Add flour a little at a time till a soft dough is formed.
4. Keep in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
5. Roll the dough thin and cut using the tart cutter.
6. Place a bit of pineapple jam filling in the middle.
7. Arrange in a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven at 170C for 20 minutes
Have a nice day!