MAK CAH'S PINEAPPLE TART
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Chokni, Mak Cah's daughter
1 block (Malaysian) butter (250g)
2 egg yolks
3 tablespoons milk powder
4 cups flour
a pinch of salt
extra egg yolk
pineapple filling (I bought from BAGUS)
enough small papercups
1. Cream butter, egg yolks and salt.
2. Add in milk powder.
3. Add flour a little at a time till a soft dough is formed.
4. Press the dough through a pineapple tart cookie press.
5. Place the filling in middle and roll. Place in a small papercups and arrange on the baking tray.
6. Brush with some egg yolk, mixed with a drop of yellow food coloring.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 150C for 25 to 30 minutes. I used fan oven.
8. Once done, remove from the oven and let it cool completely before storing them in an airtight container.
Have a nice day!