Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

So different!

Just now, I switched on both my desktop and laptop. I normally do my 'work' on the desktop. My laptop is for me to print out stuffs because I do not connect my printer to the desktop. Psstt.. actually I don't really know how to connect these two fellas! Hahaha... But in a way, it is good too, because at least my laptop gets to be 'alive' once in a while.

Okay, now back to the story, when I switched on the laptop, and looked at the photos in my blog, only I realised it is not as good as the one on the desktop. Huhuhu... please don't get offended my dearest darling laptop. No matter what, I still love you from the bottom of my heart for you have been good to me all these years and I appreciate it very much. Muahhh......




4 comments:

  1. Hihihi...i like apple too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too..but i still terkial-kial how to use..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practise makes perfect kak. Kita pun dulu, lepas En Hubby belikan, kita tak gunakan pun. Tahan kita guna laptop kita yang dah berjoget dangdut tu. Lepas En Hubby berbunyi, nak tak nak, kita redah perlahan-lahan. Now dah not bad la... :D

      Delete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!