KWAY TEOW KUNG FU
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Shidazaid of MYRESIPI dot COM
Serving : 1
a handful of kway teow (flat rice noodles)
bird eye chillie - minced
Chicken fillet - sliced into thin pieces
1 medium sized cuttlefish - cleaned and cut into rings
2 pieces medium fresh prawns
1 cup water (more if you like more gravy)
1/2 Knorr chicken cube
salt to taste
cornflour mixed with a bit of water (thickening agent)
carrots - peeled and sliced
chinese cabbage - cut
1/2 fresh red chillie
1. Crack the egg into a bowl. Beat lightly then add in the kway teow. Stir to mix.
2. Heat the wok with a bit of oil and pour in the kway teow and egg. Fry like omellette. Once done, remove from wok and set aside.
For the gravy :
2. Heat wok with some cooking oil. Add crushed garlic, minced shallot and minced bird eye chillie. Fry till fragrant.
3. Add in chicken slice and cook till the chicken turns white. Add in cuttlefish and prawns.
4. Add water, chicken cube and salt. Let it boil and add in cornflour mixture.
5. When the gravy is slightly thickens, add in the baby corns and carrot. Last but not least, the chinese cabbage and the fresh chille.
6. Remove from heat and pour onto the prepared kway teow.
7. Garnish with some crispy fried onion.
Have a nice day!