I have always dread how my Mondays look like. Why? Because, the same pattern will continue for the whole week, normally! Like this week, it started with a 'hectic-and-full-of-surprises-plus-adhoc-plans' kind of Monday. And till today, it stays the same!
All I wanted to do today was just to go for my morning walks and come back to my home sweet home and do my ironing. But did I do that? Well, I did that PLUS many others! And now, it is only past 9.30pm, I think I'm quite drained out! Hahaha... maklumlah umur-umur cenggini kan....
So after posting this entry, I'm going to shut down the computer, grab a book, lie down on the bed and then we'll see...it is either me reading the book or should it be the other way round... hahahaha...
The idea came from trying to clean my fridge and trying to finish off the eggs so that I can get a new fresh tray of eggs.
MUSHROOM AND SAUSAGE OMELETTE
Posted by MamaFaMi
5 button mushrooms - sliced thinly
some oyster musrooms - tear to small pieces
sausages - sliced thinly
1/2 fresh red chillie - diced
1/2 holland onion - diced
scallion - cut to small pieces
salt to taste
a bit of cooking oil (I used olive oil)
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl and add the rest of the ingredients.
2. Heat the skillet with a bit of oil then pour the mixture into the pan.
3. While the eggs are firm on the bottom, but still slightly runny on top, sprinkle the sausages over the eggs. Continue cooking the omelette until the eggs bubble on top.
3. Gently flip the omelette to the other side. Keep cooking for another minute or two, until the omelette is no longer runny.
4. Remove from heat and ready to serve.
Have a nice day!