If given this situation, how will you re-act?
You are invited into a group of people. Good people though. But somehow or rather, you felt out of place. What will you do?
A. Leave the group? (doesn't that look so snippy then?)
B. Just stay in the group and be Idle? (hey lady... are you still breathing???)
C. Try hard to blend into the group? (will you be able to???)
D. Others... please state!
RICH BUTTER CAKE
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Fabulous Cake Book
3/4 cup caster sugar
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla essence*
1 1/2 cups self-raising flour*
1/2 cup plain flour*
1/4 cup milk
chocolate vermichillie (I added)
1. Preheat oven at 180 C. Bursh a deep 20cm round cake tin with melted butter or oil, line base and side with paper, grease paper.
2. Using electric beaters, beat butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and creamy.
3. Add eggs gradually, beating mixture thoroughly after each addition. Add essence and beat until combined.
4. Using a metal spoon, fold in sifted flours* alternately with milk. Stir until ingredients are just combined and the mixture is almost smooth.
5. Pour mixture into the prepared tin, smooth surface. Sprinkle with chocolate vermichillie.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until skewer comes out clean when inserted in center of cake.
7. Leave in tin for 10 minutes before turning onto wire rack to cool.
Have a nice day!