SWEET MUNG BEAN PORRIDGE WITH DURIAN
Posted by MamaFaMi
3/4 cup mung beans
1 piece palm sugar
brown sugar (if necessary)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup coconut milk
2 pieces durian flesh
1. Wash the mung beans and boil with enough water till soft. I used my slow cooker to do the job.
2. Add palm sugar, brown sugar, salt, coconut milk and screw pine leaf.
3. Bring to boil and add more water to get the consistency of thin porridge.
4. Lastly add in the durian and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Taste and add more sugar if needed. Remove from heat and ready to serve.