Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pandan Chiffon Cake

I went to my family clinic this morning. Wanted to consult the doctor regarding my blood pressure medication, which seems not to do me any good, at the moment. And I came out of the doctor's room with some no good news. Let me just keep it to myself for now....

I need to get some rest. Take care all of you and thank you for coming.....

I will leave you with this recipe that I've tried yesterday night. Made this out of curiosity. The method is different from all the chiffon cakes's method that I've made before. I still think, the normal way will give a better texture. But this chiffon is soft too and not to mention nice. Otherwise, hubby won't be asking for more.... *wink*


PANDAN CHIFFON CAKE
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Ucu Tipah via Resepi Mudah


Ingredients :

150g superfine flour
150g caster sugar
1 teaspoon ovalette
1 teaspoon baking powder
5 large eggs
80ml screwpine juice (I just add water + green food coloring + pandan essence = 80g)
80ml corn oil

Method :

1. In the mixing bowl, add superfine flour, sugar, ovalette, baking powder and eggs. Beat on high speed till light and fluffy.
2. Lower the speed and pour in the screwpine juice. Gradually increase the speed and beat on high speed till light.
3. Last but not least, add in the corn oil and fold the mixture.
4. Pour into a 23cm chiffon cake tin, ungreased.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 for 45 minutes or till done. Oven temperature and baking time may differ.
6. Once baked, turn your chiffon pan upside down and leave to cool. Remove from pan, slice and serve.



Have a nice day!



13 comments:

  1. Hi my Cayang, how are you? Hope your B/P tak naik upstairs. Take care, drink plenty of water and enough rest. Itu story book tebal2x punya sudah habis baca kah?

    This chiffon look very cottony soft and fluffy. Nice colour too. I think I need 4 pieces with kopi-o kau2x please. LOL

    Have a lovely week ahead,with hugs and kisses to you. Take care dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kakak,

    Are u having high bp? sometimes it may be caused by lack of sleep or even thinking too much (stress). Try to drink / eat celery. I heard its good to bring down the bp.

    Regards,
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Salam mama. Harap mama banyakkan rehat dan cepat sihat. Resipi ni nampak senang la mama compare ngan chiffon cake yg saya pernah baca kene pukul putih telur sampai betul2 kembang.Tapi yang ni campurkan sumer dan pukul sampai kembang. Leh cuba ni. Tapi kalau yang pukul putih telur dulu rasanya cam nampak lagi teksture macam cantik kot macam span.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gebunya...seolah2 terabu harum pandan bila kek tu keluar dari oven...

    ReplyDelete
  5. nak tahu pasal Collagen Powder yg sgt superb, jom ke blog kami..

    http://www.semutrajin.com/2012/12/collagen-powder-yang-sangat-superb.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mamafahmi,
    Please take good care of your health. Eat nutritious food,get plenty of rest, stay strong & positive mentally. When you're free perhaps you can google and research online maybe there are vitamins/herbs/home remedies which can help you.
    There are some links that may be useful:

    http://www.naturalnews.com/GoogleSearchResults.html?q=blood+pressure&cx=010579349100583850635%3Aw_kzwe9_yca&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&sa=Search&siteurl=www.naturalnews.com%2F&ref=&ss=6234j8181258j14

    http://preventdisease.com/GoogleSearchResults.shtml?q=blood+pressure&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&cx=partner-pub-0663688274569192%3Ae1bgloqgmc2&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=ISO-8859-1&siteurl=preventdisease.com%2Findex.shtml&ref=&ss=3727j1132049j14

    http://naturalsociety.com/search-results/?cx=partner-pub-4569510391698920%3A6cal6t3zihe&cof=FORID%3A10&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=blood+pressure&x=0&y=0&siteurl=naturalsociety.com%2Fcategory%2Fgeneral-health%2F&ref=&ss=3564j1055660j14&siteurl=naturalsociety.com%2Fcategory%2Fgeneral-health%2F&ref=&ss=3563j1059931j14

    Thanks for sharing your recipes. I tried some of your recipes and they were delicious.


    ReplyDelete
  7. tak tahan betol tengok mama punya cake etc..!!! rasa nak korek2 screen ni nak sekeping..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not pictures on your blog:( Why?? Greetings from Poland:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alinka...

      Thank you so much for your comment and for alerting me about my 'vanished' photos. Huwaaaa... I made blunders and all the photos in this blog is gone! I will put up an entry, seeking for help. Meanwhile, I will try to upload again the photos that are still in my folders. Wish me luck!

      Delete
    2. Hello MamaFaMi!
      It's ok now! I can look your pics:) Everything look very delicious!!!! In Poland we speak: mniam mniam...:)

      Delete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!