Search This Blog

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holiday? Gulppp.....

Assalamualaikum and a big Hello to all my lovely visitors...

My apologies for 'missing in action' for about a week without any news. It all happened so fast and not planned.... I went for a short holiday, 3 days and 2 nights here....


I checked in on Friday afternoon, 30th November 2012. The host is Dr Zainal Arrifin.

For dinner, I had this...


These were served to me on Saturday, 1st December, 2012..

Breakfast
Lunch
Tea

Nasi Goreng Kerabu and Sirap Jelly for Dinner

And before I checked out on 2nd December, 2012, I was served these....

Breakfast

Lunch

I'd like to thank to all the visitors who had dropped in. And my heartful thanks to Dr Zainal Ariffin and all the other staffs at KPJ Selangor. I had a good time there and actually not looking forward to be there again. Don't get me wrong... I enjoyed the stay, the food and the hospitality but I don't think I would want to be sick again in future...


16 comments:

  1. sakit ke??huhu...hope everything is fine..insyaallh..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ah Nabila... kesihatan ada sedikit kacau... hehe...

      Delete
  2. Saspen btol bila baca percutian mama ni :)

    Semoga mama kembali sihat...
    Take care Yang...

    ReplyDelete
  3. salam mamafami...la fiza dok ingat pi bercuti luar negara...rupa2nya bercuti dlm spital...tapi best kan...x yah masak...mengemas...tyme makan org serve...time ubat org suap...bestkan...ha ha ha...anak2 fiza kalau masuk spital sampai x mau balik umah dah...naik rimas plak...ha ha ha...apapun fiza doakan mamafami sihat...sakit tu anugerah dr Allah kepada hambaNya....(^^,)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam Fizah. Bestnya masa dok kat sana, tapi bila balik rumah.. tu dia eh... kerja bersusun menanti kepulanganku... ahaks....

      Delete
  4. Salam Ma
    Hope you're feeling better.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you, Get well soon!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam dearest Muna...

      ALhamdulillah ok now as long as I sedar diri la. Hahaha... Nak kena take it easy from now on, but being me, manalah i makan saman kan! Hehehe...

      Delete
  5. Assalamualaikum mama.. kmal doakan mama dah sihat dan cergas semula.. hemm..holiday sungguh.. dia suruh rehat tak payah masak.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam KMal. Terima kasih di atas doa yang dititipkan. Alhamdulillah dah okay. Cuma kena lebih berhati-hati je la...

      Delete
  6. Hope you are well now. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  7. get well soon mama..!!! and take care..

    ReplyDelete
  8. salam mama, baru baca n3 ni,semoga sentiasa sihat lepas ni, tc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumussalam Aswani.... alhamdulillah okay dah ni... amin amin...

      Delete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!