Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Rima via Che Mat Gebu
125 g butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup self-raising flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 large eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
5 pieces oreo biscuit - crushed (with the cream)
extra oreo - cut into chunks (I added)
1. Pre heat oven at 170 C. Line the muffin cups with cupcakes casing.
2. Sift self-raising flour and baking powder. Keep aside.
3. Cream butter and brown sugar.
4. Add eggs and vanilla essence. Beat well.
5. Add in sifted flour and mix well. Do not overbeat.
6. Stir in the crushed oreos.
7. Spoon the batter into the cupcakes casing. Top with a few chunks of oreo biscuit.
8. Bake for 20 minutes
Made these oreo cuppies for my niece, Alya Farhani binti Ahmad Fauzi. Ordered by Mak Chu. Thank you Mak Chu and congratulations Kakak Alya for your flying colors result in UPSR.
Have a nice day!