Oh no no no... Today is not the 31st August, but today is the 27th November, 2012... the last day for my son to be a school boy. He sat for his last SPM paper today.
Last Saturday, when I was ironing his last two pairs of school uniform, I felt sad... thinking that it will be the second last time I will be ironing his uniforms. I will be ironing the last pair when he goes to school for the result but that will be next year, In Sha ALLAH.
And this morning and evening, again I felt the same, when sending him to school and fetching him home. When we left the school, I drove slowly and even looked back to see the school. I guess it is because I had been doing the same routine for the past 5 years and it's not that easy to just let it go.
Well, looking on the bright side... I no longer have to be like a thief to watch TV. Normally I will lock my bedroom door and put on a low volume to avoid my son from 'keeping me company' in front of the TV. So just now, I watched one after another programme, from Merlin to Kung Fu Panda! Hahahahaha... When I told my sister about this, she just said,"I am really confused! Who had just sat for SPM? You or your son?" Ahahahaha... macamlah tak biasa... mama kan selalu over!!!!
Syahmi had 3 sets of papers for Biology. So he had to stay back after the second paper as it is just a short interval. So I sent him lunch at 12.30 pm just now. He requested for Burgers. Besides the burger, I had tried something new today, and that was among his lunch menu today. And my son had shared the small portion with his friends. Oh how sweet.
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Kuchai Latiff
onion - diced
garlic - chopped
1 achovies cube
Kimball spagetti sauce
2 tablespoons flour
button mushroom - sliced thinly
frozen mixed vegetable
cauliflower - cut to small chunks
salt to taste
2 cans of tuna in water/vegetable oil
cheese (any to your liking. I used kraft singles and grated mozarella cheese)
dash of black pepper
1. Boil the macaroni till al dente, put through a sieve and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok and add in onion and garlic. When the onions are soft, add in anchovies cube. Stir well.
3. Add in chillie paste. Fry till fragrant.
4. Add in spagetti sauce, Stir and add flour.
5. Pour in the milk and stir gradually.
6. Add in button mushroom, mixed vegetable and cauliflower. Cook till the vegetables are soft and the sauce thickens. Balance the taste with salt.
7. In a big bowl pour the macaroni, tuna and the sauce. Mix well.
8. Transfer the mixture into a baking dish then top with cheese and dash of black pepper.
9. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C for 25 to 30 mins.
Have a nice day!