Yesterday when I updated my blog, after a while, when I refreshed the page, I was shocked!!! Not that my blog was hacked or whatsoever. This is honestly a pleasant shock!
Look at the number of visitors to my 'house' at that particular moment! Oh my gosh... I am honestly very happy, very....urghh.....oh oh I am lost for words...but what I can say is... I AM HAPPY... Yeeehaaa!!!
Please don't get me wrong. I am not trying to show off or anything of that kind. It is because, I hardly have so many visitors at one time, so the excitement is beyond control! Hahaha.... Unlike those famous bloggers, Che Mat Gebu, Hajjah Ummi Kuantan, Ita Masam Manis and Ben Ashaari, to name a few. To them the number above is a norm, so they don't feel as excited as I am... like a little girl being given a big juicy lollipop! Hahaha....
Anyway, let me just treasure that sweet moment here..... thank you to all of you my lovely visitors..... muahhhh....
SWEET CORN CREAM CHIFFON CAKE
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Sonia of Nasi Lemak Lover
4 egg yolks
50g corn oil
85g self- raising flour
75g sweet corn cream
4 egg whites
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar (I added)
1. Hand whisk egg yolks and sugar till sugar dissolved.
2. Add in corn oil and sweet corn cream, mix well.
3. Add in flour and combine well, set aside.
4. Beat egg whites over high speed till foamy ( 1min for KA mixer at speed 8).
5. Slowly add in sugar, beat till soft peak form (2-3mins for KA mixer at speed 6).
6. Take 1/3 portion of egg white mixture and use hand whisk to mix with egg yolk mixture till light.
7. Fold the balance of egg white mixture into egg yolk mixture, combine well.
8. Pour cake mixture into baking pan and bake in pre-heated oven at 160c for 40min or adjust to your oven setting as every oven is different.
Have a nice day!