You can't live a positive life with a negative mind...
VANILLA MUFFINS (ala Kenny Rogers)
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Deenoos (Myresipi) via Liza
(Yields 1 dozen muffins)
2 cups flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cups caster sugar
1 cups fresh milk
1 egg - lightly beaten
1/2 tablespoon vanilla essence
4 tablespoons butter - melted
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl.
2. Add in sugar and whisk to mix.
3. Pour in fresh milk, egg, vanilla essence and melted butter.
4. Mix well.
5. Spoon the mixture into the prepared muffin cups.
6. Bake in the preheated oven at 180 for 25 minutes. (Temperature and baking time may differ, depending on your oven).
Have a nice day!