... Lost for words ...
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Makyong of Myresipi dot com via Noorsha
200g high protein flour/bread flour
100g all purpose flour
6g instant dried yeast
40g caster sugar
100g cotton tofu
1 egg - lightly beaten
1 tablespoon fresh milk (warm)
1/2 cup water
oil for frying
extra caster sugar - for coating
1. Sift both flours into the mixing bowl. Add dried yeast, salt, sugar and butter. Mix well.
2. Make a well in the centre and add cotton tofu, egg and fresh milk. Using the dough hook, knead the mixture, slowly adding water. Continue kneading till a soft and shiny dough is formed.
3. Wrap the mixter bowl with a clean plastic bag and let the dough rise, double the size.
4. Punch the dough to let the air out and roll to 1/2 inch thick. Cut using the donut cutter and arrange on a tray, lined with a clean plastic sheet. Let it rest for another 15 minutes.
5. Heat oil and fry the donuts till golden brown.
6. Coat with sugar and ready to serve.
Have a nice day!