My neighbour really made my day today. I emailed to her the photo of my snow cheesecake and her response was...
"Fuhhhh anggun nya wak, rasa nak naik pelamin gue tengok lu punya kek, hahahaha"
(Translation (roughly) : So lovely! Looking at your cake, I feel like being a bride again... hahaha...)
I laughed when I read her reply. It's just a simple decorated cake, just with grated cheddar cheese and she was imagining something grand! But nevertheless, that made me happy! Thank you wak for cheering my day...as usual.... Hope you liked this yummilicious cake..
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Sherry Mz
Guidance from sifoo : Mak Lang Azie
100 g flour
60 g corn flour/maziena
1 teaspoon baking powder
100 g castor sugar
2 tablespoons ovalette
50g chilled water (from the fridge)
75g melted butter
1 box Philadelphia Cream Cheese (250g)
1/2 can condensed milk
Mix both ingredients and beat with electric beater till smooth and light. Ready to use.
To sprinkle :
1/2 box Kraft Cheddar Cheese (grated)
1. Place all the ingredients except melted butter into the mixer bowl. With a K beater, beat the ingredients on high speed till white and fluffy.
2. Reduce the speed and add in melted butter. Beat for a few minutes then cut and fold the batter using a spatula.
3. Pour into a 9 inch square greased baking pan and lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 30 minutes or till a skewer inserted in center of the cake comes out clean.
5. Remove from oven and after 5 minutes, remove the cake from the baking pan, onto the cooling rack.
6. When the cake is cool enough, cut the cake into 2 layers. Pour some filling on top of one slice and sandwich with the other layer.
7. Cover the cake with the balance topping. Then sprinkle with the grated Cheddar cheese.
8. Chill for two hours before serving. Enjoy!!!
Have a nice day!