Is it true that it takes 21 days to develop a habit? You can read more about it at Steven Aitchison's blog.
Well, maybe I had had this 'planted' in my brain ever since someone emailed me an article on this topic quite sometime back, that I really believed it. And when I tried it out, it worked well for me. But in order to do something that you're not so keen of doing for 21 days without fail, is quite a challenge!
What did I do for 21 days and now, still doing it for the past 3 months? .......
Excercise in morning for at least half an hour, doctor's advice! For the first 1 1/2 months, I just walked around the neighbourhood. But now, I cycle every morning. And this morning I broke my record by cycling 3 rounds which is 7.24km for 42.54 minutes with average pace of 5:55min/km and average speed of 10.12km/h. And calories burnt for today is......tha dhaaaa...728.. according to MapMyRun. Yes mama bebeh... aja-aja fighting!!!!
COFFEE CHOCOLATE MUFFIN
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Yani @ MyResipi
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons instant coffee
70ml fresh milk
1 large egg - lightly beaten
65g milk chocolate (I just used my cooking chocolate) - cut to small chunks and set aside
Extra milk chocolate - grated
1. Sift flour and baking powder. Set aside.
2. Mix instant coffee with fresh milk. Set aside.
3. Pre-heat oven to 180 C.
4. Cream butter and sugar. Add egg a little at a time and continue beating.
5. Add flour alternately with coffee milk mixture, starting and ending with flour.
6. Fold in the chocolate chunks.
7. Spoon mixture into the prepared cup, 3/4 full. Top with some grated milk chocolate.
8. Bake for 25 minutes.
Have a nice day!