I bought half pumpkin from the shop a couple of days ago. I thought of making some pumpkin donuts out of it. But I can't seem to find the
kerajinan time to do it. So before the pumpkin starts to rot and before I get some free lectures from my mom, I'd better do something. I started to google for easy recipes and wallah... this is one of them. Thank you to HaSue and Ros Jintanmanis for the recipe. I took the recipe from HaSue's blog.
The sweetness is just nice for me and also my regular food tester cum my neighbour, Saerah. Care to try... here's the recipe....
KUIH BAKAR LABU BERMADU
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Ros via HaSue
2 cups flour
2 nos eggs
350ml coconut milk
2 tablespoons honey
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons cooking oil (I used corn oil)
*1 1/2 cup mashed pumpkin ( about 180g )
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
black sesame seeds (optional)
* Note : I cut the pumpkin into wedges and steamed till soft without removing the skin. When soft, scoop the soft pumpkin using a spoon.
1. Grease the sides of a baking tray. Line the base with greaseproof paper. Set aside.
2. Into a blender, place flour, eggs, coconut milk, honey, sugar and cooking oil. On the blender till well mixed.
3. Add in the mashed pumpkin and cinnamon powder. Blend till smooth.
4. Pour into the prepared tin. Sprinkle with sesame seed and black sesame seeds.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 170 c for 1 hour or till the surface turned golden.
6. When done, remove from oven and leave to cool before cutting and serve.
Have a nice day!