I was down with flu on Friday night. I didn't go to any clinics but I knew I was having flu because I can feel the pain at my joints. I took hubby's flu pill, pasted the Kool Fever on my forehead and off to Dreamland. But as you know, the effect of taking the flu tablet last for quite sometime. The next day, I felt like dragging myself everywhere! Dragging here meant.... I went to Subang Parade, to Puchong and also Cyberjaya! Hahahaha..... terbaekkk punya dragging! Weekends are the days where I enjoyed going out with dear hubby, and I won't miss it for anything... hahaha...
Yesterday,... I lost my voice! I was croaking, but definately mine sounded much nicer compared to the toad that is... hahaha... But the way my sister and my son laughed at me when I speak... noty Mak Chu and noty Boboi! I was tired everytime I speak, but being a Mrs Chatterbox, I just won't stop... kinda like that 'rock steady' sound effect! Hahaha....
Made this easy to prepare recipe yesterday. Fell in love with the colors when I saw this recipe at Paty's Kitchen and decided to give it a try. I liked it. Thanks to Paty and Dapur Ipoek for sharing the recipe with us and allow me to do the same here. Thank you dear ladies...
BLOSSOM STEAMED CAKE
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source 1 : Dapur Ipoek
Source 2 : Paty's Kitchen
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon double action baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ovalette
75ml evaporated milk
a few drops of rose essence (i added)
Food coloring of your choice
1. Heat up steamer and ensure you have sufficient water
2. Insert papercups in the mould.
3. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and beat (using the balloon beater) on high speed for about 10 minutes till fluffy.
4. Divide mixture into 3 portions and add the food coloring. Mix well.
5. Spoon some mixture from each color into the papercups till 80% full.
6. Steam for 10 to 15 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and ready to serve.
Have a nice day!