WHAT A COINCIDENCE... but it seems the coincidence is way too often... Yes, yesterday, it rained, after 6 hours I washed my car. It had not been raining for the past 5 days before this. And at night, it was raining heavily on our way to Kajang. Guess what, of all the cars at home, hubby just took mine out! Redha mama redha... hujan tu Allah yang bagi... redha insyaAllah!
Last month, I had mentioned in my facebook (when it's still 'alive') about the different prices of this Snow Brand Infant Formula Step 2. That time, I went to 4 different shops/supermarkets and I got 4 different prices. The last wholesale market was the cheapest.. if I am not mistaken, it was RM44.50. Yesterday we went there again to get the stock. Actually hubby went in to buy and the price was RM54.50! Just in one month's time! So to conclude... Speed 99 is still the cheapest, selling at RM51.50. Ahahaha dah jadi amoi promoter Speed 99 ler plak haaa
Posted by MamaFaMi
110g lukewarm water + a bit of salt
60g margarine ~ to produce soft dough
1. Mix all the ingredients in A until the dough does not stick to your hand. Divide into 5 small balls. Leave aside.
2. Mix all the ingredients in B till a soft dough is formed. Divide into 5 small balls.
3. Flatten 1 dough from A. Wrap around B. Repeat the process till all 5 are done.
4. Take 1 dough and roll flat. Roll as swiss roll.
5. Roll out the dough lengthwise again. Roll as swiss roll.
6. Repeat the same procedure (4 &5) with the other 4 remaining doughs.
7. Take 1 rolled pastry and cut into 1/2 inch thick. Roll flat.
8. Put the filling in the middle. Fold over and pleat the ends of the pastry to seal in the filling.
9. Fry till golden brown
Please click HERE
Have a nice day!