Made this for mom's Iftar yesterday. For hubby's, Syahmi's and my Iftar, I cooked something new. Rice to be precise but that will be in my next posting as I am just too sleepy to continue typing. I need to take a nap before I doze off while sitting infront of the laptop! Don't laugh! With MamaFaMi, everything is possible!
FRIED KUE TIAU
Posted by : MamaFaMi
500 g fresh kue tiau
1 onion ~ sliced
3 shallots ~ sliceded
2 garlics ~ sliced
2 tablespoons chillie paste (more if you like it hot!)
1 teaspoon Maggi concentrated chicken stock
2 tablespoons tomato sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
salt to taste
2 tablespoons soya sauce
1. Heat oil and add in the sliced onions and garlic. Fry till fragrant then add in chillie paste. Let it cook for about 5 minutes or till the chille is cooked.
2. Add in concentrated chicken stock, tomato sauce and oyster sauce. Stir well.
3. Pour in water and add sugar, salt and soya sauce. Let it boil.
4. Add in prawns and fishballs. Let it cook.
5. Add in the kuetiau and stir to mix.
6. Just before turning off the heat, add in the bean sprouts. Stir for a few minutes and ready to serve.
Order from Ijah's friend but collected by Ijah. Thank you Ijah & Friend...
Have a nice day!