Hello everyone. I had been missing from blogging again. It's not only from blogging but also from the cyberworld. I gave my laptop a good few days of rest. Why? I just don't feel like sitting infront of the laptop much. Have I had enough of internet? Mmm can't really say, but most probably, it's a NO. Maybe I need that break...
Anyway, when I checked my comments, I have a couple of answers owing to a couple of sweet ladies who actually took their time to drop me a comment in my previous entries. Well, sorry for taking quite sometime to get back to you. I think, I will just answer it here okay....
Mak Teh : Sorry dear, I haven't tried making any Mee Bakso yet. Kenalah selongkar dapur orang lain ye... any luck in Kjee's Kitchen?
KZai : For your information, as Jasmeen had mentioned (thank you Meen), Maz Ilham Dapur is not active in blogging at the moment. She's into her new hobby now which is gardening. She's fine and doing well. Her blog is 'locked' at the moment but if you're interested to log in to her blog, perhaps you could just email to her personally ya. She misses all her cyber friends though. And no, she's not in Bahrain but just around here...
Any more questions that I have not answered, please put up your hands! Hahaha.. just kidding, as if I can see you guys! Peace!
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Agnes Chang's Baking Made Easy
200g sugar (I reduced to 185g)
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla (I added)
200g self-raising flour - sifted
150ml fresh milk
1. Cream butter/margarine and sugar till light.
2. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition till creamy. Add vanilla essence.
3. Add nestum and mix well.
4. Divide flour and milk into 3 parts and fold in alternately till well combined.
5. Pour mixture into a 9" lined and greased square baking tin. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180C till golden brown, approximately 45 minutes. (I used 2 loaf sized foil casing)
6. Remove from oven, leave to cool before serving.
This is for Jaa... for your eyes only that is... hehehe...