Heard Mat Gebu at Radio ERA this morning? One thing for sure,.I was right next to the laptop speaker listening to Mat and at the same time talking to Mak Lang Azie on the phone. Don't blame her, it's me who called her. Hahaha... I'll get excited when my friends go on air or appear in any magazines or TV shows and will try to share the excitement with as many as possible. That's me, the Kecoh Mamafami!!!
Anyway, all the best Mat....
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Florence's Blogspot
310g bread flour
115ml skim milk (fresh milk)
20g condensed milk
55g castor sugar
7g instant yeast
1 egg + 2 egg yolks (I used 2 large eggs)
40g butter (room temperature)
Egg Glace : 1 egg lightly beaten with 1 teaspoon
1. Sieve flour mixture into a large mixing bowl.
2. Make a well in the middle of flour mixture and add in all the rest of ingredients except butter.
3. Mix till a dough is formed and knead in the butter till you get a smooth dough.
4. Prove dough for 50 minutes or till double in size.
5. Divide dough into 12 portions of 60g each and shape it or wrap in the filling. Prove for another 50 minutes or till double in size.
6. Brush with egg wash and bake at 190C for 15 minutes or till cooked.
I used my breadmaker to do the job for me...
Have a nice day!