Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Apam pisang

T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

Hello all... still remember me? I know I've been missing from the blog world these few weeks. I was pretty tight up with the unfinished chores and towards the end of the day, I am just too tired to be infront of the laptop. My priority is my beauty sleep! Well, if looking from the positive side, I had been behaving very well lately. Slept not later than 11 pm! Surprise surpriseee.... :D

Syahmi had started attending tuition classes at nights. So nowadays, I have less time at home. We are out most of the nights during weekdays. The days that Syahmi had only an hour tuition, we will just park the car somewhere near the tuition centre and there we wait for him to finish. There are times, we even fell asleep while waiting. But rather than driving to and fro and waste our time and not to mention petrol, we'd rather wait.

And I have to admit, I had not been doing much baking or other experiments in the kitchen. Believe me if I said, my oven had a good one week rest! It must be wondering, what's wrong with my owner? Retired? Hahahaha...

Anyway, I'll be posting whenever I have something to share and whenever time permits ya. To all, thank you for not giving up on me... love ya....

T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E

Tried this recipe, kidnapped from Che Mat Gebu's Website. I had to adjust the amount of sugar, probably because the bananas that I used is not so sweet. Speaking of Mat....
CHE MAT GEBU WILL BE INTERVIEWED BY PAK NIL AT RADIO ERA, TOMORROW (19TH MAY, 2011) MORNING AROUND 9PM IN THE RIUH PAGI ERA SLOT.
To listen to ERA online, you can click at WEBSITE RADIO ERA

Don't anyone dare call me that time as full concentration will be given to the interview! Hahahahaha... But honestly, I just can't wait! All the best Mat...



APAM PISANG
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Che Mat Gebu's Website

Ingredients :

150 g ripe bananas
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
pinch of salt
2 eggs (medium size)
100 ml corn oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
a few drops of banana essence
1 cup flour*
1/2 teaspoon baking powder*(* sift together)

Method :

1. Grease the baking tray with a bit of oil. Set aside.
2. Mash bananas with bicarbonate of soda and a pinch of salt. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs, corn oil and brown sugar till creamy.
4. Add in the mashed bananas and the banana essence. Mix well.
5. Fold in the sifted flour.
6. Pour into the prepared baking tray and steam for 15 minutes or till done. Serve with fresh grated coconut.



T.H.E A.C.T.I.V.I.T.Y

Thank you Aza....

Fruit Tarts

Puding Pelangi


Have a nice day!

4 comments:

  1. wooooow mama pun suka pepel kaaa??? i likeeeee....

    Ma..sihat ke? Camne pun i miss ur new recipe ma...sedappppppp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam mamaaaaaa..pekabo?? sama ler kita maaa asik sibuk memanjang.. nmpak moist apam pisang tuh..nk kenen 2 ketui..leh x??

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Mama, u're back! :)
    nice banana cake - look moist! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!