I slept late yesterday night....macamlah hari hari lain tidur awal, ye dak? hehehe.... It was almost 1 am that time. Before dozing off, I don't really know why I feel like checking the traffic summon via sms.
To check traffic summon, type POLIS SAMAN [Mykad number or car registration number] and send to 32728
When I keyed in my car registration number, this was what I got :
RM0.50 POLIS : WMN**** Terdpt 1 saman berjumlah RM 70 sehingga 07/04/2011. Saman terperinci taip POLIS SAMAN [no ic/no kend][emel] & SMS ke 32728
When I keyed in my hubby's car registration number, this was what I got back :
RM0.50 POLIS: WQF**** Tiada saman dikeluarkan sehingga 07/04/2011. Terima kasih.
Oh me oh my.... after reading those replies, my mind was like the film roll. Tried to figure out, where or when or who's summon could that be. It's not only me driving the car. Hubby drove the car quite often too. That's when the images of the number on my dashboard and the traffic lights color came to mind! Haha... I am not saying that I had never drove beyond the speed limit and I didn't say that I had never gone through orange and red light at the traffic lights... that's why I kept wondering... am I the culprit? But then, being MamaFaMi, after thinking about it for about 10 minutes, I dozed off nicely to dreamland.... ada haku kesah.....
This morning when I logged in at Myeg to check the summon, and keyed in hubby's mykad number, this is what I got :
No outstanding summons found
It seems, the summon that appeared on my handphone screen yesterday dawn was the previous owner's. Phew, what a relief! Alhamdulillah...
Yesterday evening, I tried another bread dough recipe. This time, it was from one of my many bread books collection. I made into Chicken Floss Bun. I made half the recipe and managed to get about 10 pieces and 5 of them went to Saerah my neighbour, as soon as the buns were out of the oven. My verdict, YUMMY! I am yet to wait for Sae's feedback...
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Bread Code by Wendy Kor
Ingredients A :
500g high protein flour
1 teaspoon instant yeast
Ingredients B :
1 teaspoon (5g) salt
1 teaspoon (5g) milk powder
Ingredients C :
1 (50g) egg
Ingredients D :
I added :
1 teaspoon bread softener
1/2 teaspoon bread improver
Enough chicken floss
1. Put ingredients A (and added ingredients) in mixer, and blend at slow speed for 1 minute. Then add in ingredients B, blend for 1 minute.
2. Add in ingredients C, blend at slow speed for 1 minute, then use medium speed to blend 5 minutes till dough-like.
3. Add in ingredients D and continue to blend 10 to 15 minutes, till the dough is shiny and springy.
4. Use cling wrap to cover the dough, allow to leaven for 40 to 50 minutes till dough size is doubled.
5. Punch down the dough and divide the dough into 50g each. Roll the dough into a ball and arrange in the baking tray. Let it rise.
6. Egg wash the buns and sprinkle a bit of water. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 17 to 20 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and let it cool slightly. Brush with mayonaise and top it with enough chicken floss.