Q : No updates during the weekend mama?
A : As you can see... hihihi...
Q : But why?
A : Because I am lazy..
Q : Oh you lazy bum ol' lady...
A : Hellooooo.... I have not finished my sentence okay... I am just lazy to update the blog but that does not mean I am lazy to do other things! I can wear a smile on my face now that I had such a lovely date with my darling Miss Philips and Miss Acer. Two days ironing while watching Safa and Marwah on my laptop is the best way to spend my weekend! Hubby was out golfing again... after a two months break due to his back pain. That gave me ample time to date with my two darlings!
Q : Oh I see...
A : Moral of the story .... jangan potong cakap orang tua-tua...... erk....... dah tua ke?
T.O.D.A.Y's B.R.E.A.K.F.A.S.T M.E.N.U
Actually I wanted to share something else today but I can't seem to find the recipe. Must have misplaced it somewhere. Will try to find out where the recipe is hiding. Meanwhile, I'll just serve you with this... one of my favourite menus... The recipe is just a rough estimation. So do adjust according to your instinct and tastebuds ya...
ASAM PEDAS DAGING
500g sirloin beef - slice thinly
2 cloves garlic
1 inch fresh ginger
3 tablespoons chillie paste
1/2 inch shrimp paste
1 teaspoon kerisik
1/2 inch fresh turmeric
enough tamarind juice
salt to taste
zeal ~ optional
tomato ~ quartered
oil for cooking
1. Boil the sliced beef till tender with a bit of salt. Set aside.
2. Place onion, garlic, ginger, fresh turmeric, chillie paste, shrimp paste, kerisik and a bit of water in a blender and blend to form paste.
3. Heat oil in a pot and add in the blended paste.
4. Fry till fragrant.
5. Pour in the tamarind juice and stir well.
6. Add in more water if necessary. Let it boil.
7. Add in the tender beef.
8. Add in salt, zeal and tomato. Let it simmer for a while.
9. Ready to serve.
Have a nice day to all....