Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mini Quiche (KOG)


T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

Yesterday morning, while waiting for the traffic lights to turn green, I looked at both my thumbs. Gosh... they are different in size! Asked Syahmi if they do look like that or was my eyes deceiving me? Syahmi confirmed the 'tragedy'! I don't really know whether to laugh or to feel sad! I guess a bit of both. My right thumb was slightly swollen actually, that explains the difference in size. After finished doing another batch of 250 pieces, I just put the balance of the dough aside. Rub a bit of Deep Heat onto the thumb and took a nap... er...sejam setengah, boleh panggil nap ke? Hehehe.... Woke up feeling much better...alhamdulillah.......

T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E

When I saw the photo of the mini quiche and the recipe that KOG had done, I am tempted to try. Why? Because it required such little ingredients and less effort... I like! Hahaha... So, Lin, thank you to you and Ah Poh for the recipe. Allow me to post my version here.

Mini Quiche


MINI QUICHE
Source : Kawan Ah Poh at KOG's Blog

Ingredients :

4 eggs
1/4 cup fresh milk
1 teaspoon pepper
1 piece chicken sausage (I used chicken luncheon) - cut to small pieces
1 piece sliced cheese ~ cut to thin strips
Chives
a bit of mayonaise

Method :

1. Beat eggs using a whisk. Add fresh milk, pepper, mayonaise and chives. Continue whisking.
2. Add in sausages and cheese.
3. Grease the mould with a bit of butter.
4. Pour batter into the mould.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 8 minutes.



Besides, asam pedas ikan tenggiri for hubby and my son, I made some fried mihun for my mom. Made extra to give Saerah as well...

Mihun goreng


Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!