Labels

A KEEPER (9) Advertisement (5) Airfryer (1) announcement (4) Apam (21) Articles (3) Awards (24) Beef (7) Bread (136) Brownies (15) Cakes (131) Charity (6) Chicken (17) Chiffon (12) Contest (5) Cookies (68) Crafts (1) Cuppies Design (56) Dedication (57) Dessert (4) Donut (6) Drinks (10) Equipments (6) Fish (6) Flashback (1) Fondant (1) Gifts (1) Health (4) HELP (2) Information (4) Ingredients (7) Islam (4) Jalan-jalan Cari Makan (2) Kuih-muih (112) Lauk-pauk (129) MANUALS (2) Muffins (41) MY BOOK (3) Orders (3) Pasta (15) Phillips AirFryer (2) Pies n Pastry (21) Pies/Pastry/Puffs (5) Pudding (10) Ramblings (25) Rice n Noodles (60) Seafood (7) Snacks (37) Step-by-Step (15) Stories (14) Tag (9) Trips (12) Vegetables (7) Video (3) Western (15)

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mini Quiche (KOG)


T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

Yesterday morning, while waiting for the traffic lights to turn green, I looked at both my thumbs. Gosh... they are different in size! Asked Syahmi if they do look like that or was my eyes deceiving me? Syahmi confirmed the 'tragedy'! I don't really know whether to laugh or to feel sad! I guess a bit of both. My right thumb was slightly swollen actually, that explains the difference in size. After finished doing another batch of 250 pieces, I just put the balance of the dough aside. Rub a bit of Deep Heat onto the thumb and took a nap... er...sejam setengah, boleh panggil nap ke? Hehehe.... Woke up feeling much better...alhamdulillah.......

T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E

When I saw the photo of the mini quiche and the recipe that KOG had done, I am tempted to try. Why? Because it required such little ingredients and less effort... I like! Hahaha... So, Lin, thank you to you and Ah Poh for the recipe. Allow me to post my version here.

Mini Quiche


MINI QUICHE
Source : Kawan Ah Poh at KOG's Blog

Ingredients :

4 eggs
1/4 cup fresh milk
1 teaspoon pepper
1 piece chicken sausage (I used chicken luncheon) - cut to small pieces
1 piece sliced cheese ~ cut to thin strips
Chives
a bit of mayonaise

Method :

1. Beat eggs using a whisk. Add fresh milk, pepper, mayonaise and chives. Continue whisking.
2. Add in sausages and cheese.
3. Grease the mould with a bit of butter.
4. Pour batter into the mould.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 8 minutes.



Besides, asam pedas ikan tenggiri for hubby and my son, I made some fried mihun for my mom. Made extra to give Saerah as well...

Mihun goreng


Have a nice day!

3 comments:

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!