Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chocolate Buns with Chocolate Fillings

T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

Things happened for a reason. And in my case, it's for a very good cause!
Had been annoyed with my space bar key, which went totally kaput yesterday morning. Had to update the blog using all the dashes till Ida said, it's like reading the soldier's code. Hahaha... Really sorry you guys. That's the best I can do that time.

I took Fatin's laptop only to find out that she had put a password to her laptop. Since I am not good at cracking password, so I just had to give up... bertuah punya anak!!!. To take Boboy's laptop downstairs, I was just too lazy. So I said to myself, just ignore the emails that are pouring in and just ignore the FB, like I haven't got one. Well I did survive without one all these while, didn't I. Hahaha.. So what did I do?

I put on the Korean movie CDs which Ibu Nor had kindly lend to me. I watched Full House starting episode 11. And I tell you, this time, I really enjoyed watching the movie. I don't have to keep opening parts after parts of each episode. Guess what, I had tears welling out of my eyes when the actor and the actress didn't shed any! Hahaha... mama terlebih sudahhhh! But rest assure, I didn't just waste my time watching the movie. I was doing my ironing at the same time. I managed to clear 3/4 of the loads! See, that explains the phrase 'things happen for a reason'. If my space bar key is still working, I think, I will add another 3/4 load of clothes to the existing ones instead of doing otherwise! Hahaha... in a way, I have to be grateful to my dead spacebar key!

T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E

Made these buns to fulfil my promise to Mak Su. Modified the recipe from Sweet Bun Kak Liza. Halal ye Kak Liza...







CHOCOLATE BUNS WITH CHOCOLATE FILLING

IngredientS A :

450g high protein flour
50g cocoa powder
25g milk powder
75g sugar
10g instant yeast
1 teaspoon bread softener
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon salt

Ingredients B :

250ml water
75g margarine

Ingredient C :

Chocolate filling (from the bakery)

Method : (Bread Maker)

1. Pour water and salt into the bread maker pan. Add in egg. Top it with flour, cocoa powder, milk powder, sugar, yeast and bread softener.
2. Set the breadmaker to Dough function.
3. Once the dough is just combined, add in margarine and leave the Breadmaker to continue doing it's job. This process will take about 1 1/2 hour including proving.
4. Divide the dough to 40g each. Shape into a ball. Leave to rest for another 10 minutes.
5. Flatten the dough, place a teaspoonful of chocolate filling in the middle and roll into a ball.
6. Arrange the dough on a baking tray. Let it prove till double the size. Sprinkle with a bit of water before putting the tray into the oven.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree celcius till golden brown.
8. Once out of the oven, brush some margarine on top.


Have a great day everyone!

5 comments:

  1. salaam mama fahmi..
    aien slama nih silent ready jek hehe
    tapi jadi teramat jatuh chenta lah kt sume2 mnde mama masak nih dng pic yg menyelerakan hehe so ter'rela jadi follower n drop comment sudah hehe...

    have a nice day mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. aien :
    Waalaikumussalam Aien. Oh, nak kena terjatuh cinta kat semua pic, baru nak terjadi follower dan terdrop komen ye. Macam tu, selalu-selalulah 'ter' tu ye..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mama.....aisha da buat bun chocolate.... sedap!
    thanks mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam, nia dari s,pore..suka flip resepi akak, mat gebu dan ayu. semua hebat hebat belaka baik tulisan nya, foto dan juga resepinya..baru dlam dunia blog ni..kita baru load lagu je...syabas buak akak dan teman2..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aishamirafiq :

    Alhamdulillah, suit your tastebuds ye... I'm glad..

    lara's luv :
    Waalaikumussalam Nia. Terima kasih kerana sudi layan blog mama ye. Gambar yang mama ambil ni, taklah secantik otai yang lain, tapi ya... okaylah for my eyes as long as I am happy with it, okaylah kan.. hehe...Thanks for your kind words ya.... take care!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!