The blog is left alone for quite sometime now. Will it be left that way forever? Well, that thought did come to mind though, especially when I can't find time to sit infront of the laptop. But then, why must I stop, just because I didn't update frequently? I won't be punished, would I? Now I must go back to the reason why I blogged in the first place. Reason being...
1. I like to see the photos that I had shot, be it nice or horrible as long as it's originally shot by me
2. I like to try new recipes. So why must I just waste it like that. Rather, I post it in the blog for my future reference and who knows, it may be some reference to others as well. At least, if not to try out the exact recipe, they'll have some ideas.
3. I like to write... eventhough the tenses are haywire! Actually I was happy that I had started writing when I was in Malawi but that time it was at MamaFaMi's Fotopages. At least now, if I miss Malawi, I can always read my Fotopage.
Conclusion : InsyaAllah I will keep writing...as long as I am happy doing so....
I had been busy these couple of days. Not with orders actually, but with 24 CDs! This time it was a Korean movie, entitled Princess Hours. I borrowed the CDs from Ibu Nur Azliah. Thank you so much Ibu.... aiyooo mak chu kata, kena bayar dengan fruit tart dan blueberry tart eh? Boleh cam tu? Tart pun tartlah...nak tengok punya pasal! I just love the story..it's like fairy tale and I love fairy tales..... plus the actor and actress are so good looking! But then, after watching that movie, I am really glad I am married to my husband and doesn't have to go through all the tiring ordeal. Why did I say that? Watch the movie and you'll understand why! *Wink*
The recipe :
Thanks to Katie Mae who had posted the recipe at Allrecipes. Allow me to post it here for future reference.
Source : Katie Mae at Allrecipes dot Com
1/4 cup canola oil
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 cup white sugar (add 1/4 cup brown sugar)
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup chopped strawberries
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) oil an 8 cup muffin tin, or use paper liners.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, milk, and egg. Beat lightly.
3, In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. Toss in chopped strawberries and stir to coat with flour.
4. Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
5. Fill muffin cups.
6. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the tops bounce back from the touch.
7. Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.
Have a nice day!