Another pizza recipe that I've tried from Allrecipes with a good feedback from Syahmi. Thank you.
Source : Stephen Carroll of Allrecipes
7 g active dry yeast
10 g white sugar
590 ml warm water (110 degrees F)
30 ml olive oil
20 g salt
60 g whole wheat flour
755 g bread flour
1. In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and sugar in the warm water. Let sit until creamy; about 10 minutes.
2. Stir the olive oil, whole wheat flour, salt and 4 cups of the bread flour into the yeast mixture. Mix in the remaining flour, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring well after each addition. When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes. Lightly oil a large mixing bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and put in a warm place to rise until doubled in volume; about 1 hour.
3. Deflate the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured surface. Divide the dough into three equal pieces and form into rounds. Cover the rounds and let them rest for about 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
4. Use a rolling pin to roll the dough into the desired shape, cover it with your favorite toppings and bake at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C) for about 20 minutes or until the crust and cheese are golden brown.
1. I used my breadmachine to do the kneading right up to proving. The method is the same as all the bread/buns/rolls that I've made before.
2. For the sauce, I used this recipe but I omit the paprika and hotdog. Instead, I used the sliced beef peperoni that I bought from the Pasar Tani near my house. If I am not mistaken, it's Prima brand.
Have a nice day!