Salaam and good morning to everybody out there...
Here's hoping that each and everyone of you are in the best of health and blessed by HIM.
I have stories to tell but I don't think I'll manage in this entry as I have loads of things to do. Among my list-to-do...
clothes to iron
mom's room to clean
lunch to prepare
driver to Fatin & Syahmi...
With His blessings, insyaAllah I'll be able to finish all my task!
Not to disappoint you, my dear visitors, I'll share with you this lovely recipe that I've tried from Muna a.k.a Mrs Vogue's Fotopage. Thanks Muna for sharing the recipe and for simplifying the recipe for us. Hahaha.. I can still remember how I had to jot down the recipe in my own understandable language because when she first wrote the recipe down, it's quite confusing. That was because, she wasn't in her best mood. She was sad to send Elsa's friends back to Den Haaq. Am I right Muna? Anyway, I hope you don't mind me posting the recipe again here for others to try and also for my future reference. Thanks Muna!
Source : Muna
3 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
5 oz butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
1 teaspoon grated lemon peel (I didn't put)
1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries (I used blueberries pie filling)
1. Preheat oven to 175C.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate soda, salt and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Mix in grated lemon peel.
4. Into the cream mixture, add the dry ingredients alternately with the yoghurt until just incorporated.
5. Fold in the berries.
6. Bake until muffins are golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Set on wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Remove muffins from the tin and serve warm.
To my sweet niece, ALYA FARHANI...Happy 10th Birthday to you...
Have a nice day!