A very good morning to everyone...
Assalamualaikum and here's hoping that everyone is in their best of health. May we be blessed in whatever we are doing, the good deed that is! I haven't got much to write today. And my weekends were spent just at home. Relaxing.... Are you sure mama? Mmmm...I guess so... hahaha...
Recipe to share...
Tried this recipe that I came across when browsing through AllRecipes. I am not sure what I was looking for but this recipe caught my eyes. Made a few adjustments after reading the reviews. The taste is just nice. Not too sweet and not to tastless. At least Iddin's mom and sister like this muffins. Thank you Janice and Allrecipes. Allow me to post it here, the way I had prepared it.
CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
Source : Janice of Allrecipes
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup white sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup milk
1/4 cup yogurt (I added)
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
3 tablespoons white sugar
2 tablespoons brown sugar
chocolate roll for topping
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder, chocolate chips, and salt. Mix well.
2. In a small bowl, combine milk, oil and egg; blend well.
3. Add dry ingredients all at once, stir just until dry ingredients are moistened (batter will be lumpy.)
4. Fill cups 2/3 full.
5. Sprinkle tops of muffins before baking with a combination of 3 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoon brown sugar.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
7. Cool 1 minute before removing from pan. Serve warm.