Source : Hanieliza. Thank you kak..
600g rice noodles ~ soak till soft
200g prawns ~ cleaned
200g squid ~ sliced
Bok choy ~ cut to small pieces
1 carrot ~ cut thinly
3 tablespoons cooking oil
salt to taste
To be minced :
1 tablespoon blackpepper corn
3 cloves garlic
To garnish :
1 egg ~ made into omellette, slice thinly
2 fresh red chillie, sliced
1. Heat oil and add in the minced ingredients.
2. Add in prawns and squid.
3. Add carrots and cook till slightly soft. Add salt to taste and enough water.
4. Add in the soft rice noodles and stir.
5. When the noodles are nicely mixed, add in bok choy.
6. When serving, sprinkle the top with sliced omelette and fresh red chillie.
I received this award from dear FiDa@aMiDa all the way from Al-Barsha, Dubai, UAE. Thank you so much Fida. Though I am not that TOP unlike all the other sifoos, I humbly accept your gift. So sweet of you Fida to think of me...
Have a nice day!