Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bom Dia and Greetings from Nando’s Malaysia



Last Tuesday hubby and me went to Subang Parade. Hubby wanted to get a new handphone since the one he's having is giving problem. From there we went to Nando's to get takeaways. We didn't dine there because Syahmi didn't tag along. Besides ordering the food, hubby bought two bottles of sauce, Hot Peri-Peri (hubby's favourite) and Garlic Peri-Peri (mine and Syahmi's favourite). We just sat there while waiting for the takeaways to be ready. After waiting for quite sometime, I was getting restless, especially when I saw the paperbags on top of the counter. I went to the counter to ask, since hubby was busy meddling with his new toy! The bags were indeed ours. Took the bag and went home. When I was serving the food, then only I realised that the two sauce bottles weren't in the bag. And since I was the one who collected the takeaways, I was held responsible for this matter. Alhamdulillah the receipts are still with me. I tried to call the number stated on the receipt but nobody answered. I thought, maybe they don't answer phone calls after 10pm. Last solution will be, write an email to the email address stated on the receipt. Explained to them what had happened, together with the receipt number.

The next day, I received a reply to my email, from Elaine of Nando's Marketing Department. She had kindly assisted me. Elaine informed me that Subang Jaya Nando's will send the two bottles direct to our home. Phew what a relief as I am not so brave just yet to drive all the way to Subang Parade alone! I received a phone call from Subang Jaya Nando's to confirm my address and wallah.... at 7pm, these arrive at my doorstep......

Nandos

What's inside? Let's see... oooo... my lovely sauces....


Nandos


Ohhh wait... there's more? Mmm I didn't order anything besides my two bottles of sauce.. Hmm let's check it out.....

V
V
V
V
V
V

SURPRISEEEEEE!!!!!

Nandos

...something smells really really good.... hurry up and open it mama....

V
V
V
V

patience.... patience......

V
V
V
V

tha dhaaaaa.....


Nandos

Simply delicious!!!!

To Elaine and all Nando's Team of Subang Parade .... from a satisfied customer....



Thank you for sending my two bottles of sauce and thank you so much for the compliment of a whole chicken, well enjoyed by the family.


7 comments:

  1. salam mama..mmg ada hikmah disebalik kejadian kan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bila mendung berarak pergi....pelangi muncul menceriakan alam....enjoy the sauces ya Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SALAM MAMA...bestnya ....saya pun peminat nandos juga....baguslah nandos caw.subang parade tu yer!
    dah lama saya tak bertegus sapa ngan mama sejak..mama xtif blog ni... kalau fp dulu2 tu ada jugak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bagus servis diaorang yer mama...
    sy pun citer pasal nandos gak.. tp ada lain sikit la.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. tumpang sekaki mama... hekhekhek

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dah ramai..pakat promot nandos...
    kmal pernah makan sekali.. sedap dan pedas..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salam Mama....Nasib baik dia hantar kan...bertuah Mama Pengguna yang bijak menuntut hak 2 botol sos...nampak sos tu sedap.Kak rus pernah ke Nandos di Queensbay, Penang.....

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!