Search This Blog

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Awards





Received this award with homework from Along, Mat Gebu and Kak Hanieliza aka Kak Liza sometime ago.

Rules:

A :-Say thanks and link the person who gave you the award.


THANK YOU SO MUCH ALONG!


Terima kasih daun keladi
Lain kali, berilah lagi
Tak ada award pun tak mengapa
Lebih baik bagi makanan saja...



Terima kasih banyak-banyak ye kak sebab sudi bagi kita award.... Ni kita bagi akak kucing lak eh... terkelip-kelip lagi mata dia.. hihihi

B :-Pass this award onto 20 or 13 bloggers you've recently discovered and think are fantastic.

This award had been around for quite sometime before I managed to put it up on my blog. So I guess, many of you must have received it from other fellow bloggers. So to be fair, I think, I'll pass this award to those who had not receive it yet. If you've put this up at your blog, kindly inform me, and I'll post your link here.... thank you....

C :-Contact said blogs and let them know they've won the award

Will do, once you' ve informed me ya......






Honest Scrap Award which comes with a Tag...from Love of ♥LOVE2COOK♥

In order to get this award, I have to reveal 10 honest truths about myself... hopefully I'll be honest enough! Hahaha... Here goes nothing...

1. I am NOT PERFECT in all aspects.
2. I am a wife to a wonderful hubby and a mother of two teenages, Fatin 17 and Syahmi, going 15.
3. Love the job that I am having at the moment, a housewife. Never liked working in the office.
4. I am a fussypot especially when it comes to hanging the clothes to dry and taking them in for folding. I want to do it myself and nobody must do it, if it can be helped that is.
5. Used and prefer to iron hubby's clothes myself, but had to give in now. Had to send his clothes to the laundromat for ironing. Time is just not on my side, or is it I who is not good in managing time!!! I do feel bad and at times I felt like a useless wife.....
6. I love self challenge. I will always do the best that I can. It sometimes makes me exhausted towards the end. I guess I am a weird fella!
7. Love to look at the photos that I've shot! Hahaha... Not boasting, proud or whatsoever but confident!
8. Love reading my own fotopage and my own blog, especially those good ol' memories....
9. I don't like to drive behind a big vehicle. I feel suffocated. If possible, I don't want to drive behind anything! Hahaha... as if the road belongs to me!
10. I am sloppy. Don't really know how to dress nicely.

Opps... 10 already huh... phew what a relief! Less humiliation! Hahaha....

As usual, the award must go to others as well... Again, I'd like to pass this to whoever is kind enough to do the 'homework' and collect the award for their website.


Thank you so much Love for the award. Hope you and your family will be happy in your dream house!


1 comment:

  1. Salam mama. Yeah, it has been a while since I gave you the first (honest scrap) and the second (top blogger) award. Thanks for completing it, now get to know you a little bit more...hehe. In some we are alike.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!